- Do you store my credit card information on your site? - NO, we do not store credit card information and that is why you will always have to enter it when placing an order.
- Can I ship to multiple addresses? - You will need to create a new order if you would like to ship to more than one address.
- What shipping method do you use? - The majority of our packages are shipped by Canada Post. However some packages may be delivered by an alternative carrier. For more information, please contact Customer Service.
- Why am I not qualifying for free shipping? - For our free shipping discount you have to be 1) In CANADA only and 2) order must be over $75 (before tax and before applying discounts/coupons).
- Can I return my product if it arrives melted or melts while I've stored it? - During the summer months some of our products can soften (deodorants) if they get very warm in transit. Penny Lane Organics is not responsible if the items arrive soft or melted. In most cases you should be able to put the products into the fridge and still be able to use them. Please note we are not able to replace or refund these items if they melt in transit. Keep in mind that if you leave them in your car on a warm day or leave them on the radiator or in direct sunlight they’re going to turn into liquid so please keep all personal care products in a cool place.
Are you products vegan? - ALL our products ARE natural and VEGAN, except for lip balms. Lip Balms are vegetarian as they are made with beeswax.
How are your products are gluten free if there is Vitamin E in them? - Vitamin E (INCI: Tocopherol) used in our personal care products and cosmetics is produced from Soy bean oil (50% vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol, d-beta tocopherol, d-gamma tocopherol, d-delta tocopherol.) and 50% (GMO Free) refined soybean oil).
Are your products tested on animals? - None of our products have ever been tested on animals, nor will they ever be. We are against animal testing and cruelty to animals or any living creature.
Is your deodorants aluminum free? - People often confuse baking soda with baking powder, which contains aluminum. Our deodorants are made with BAKING SODA and contain no aluminum.
Why do some people react to a natural deodorant?
- Applying a deodorant immediately after shaving/waxing when sensitive under arm skin is already irritated.
- Baking soda (contained in our deodorant) has higher pH than our body and it can be irritating to some people. Change in a diet may change body pH balance and the person that could not use deodorant made with baking soda can suddenly use it without any issues. The opposite can happen too, i.e. someone using deodorant for a long time with no problems can suddenly experience irritation.
- To eliminate the redness / irritation / rash, use any gentle natural cream/balm, such as our Rough Skin Balm with Hemp seed oil for example, or even coconut oil for few days and stay away from anything that could irritate the condition further. Once redness is gone you can try using a deodorant again.