Skip to content
Shipping and Delivery
- Orders are shipped from our location in Meaford, Ontario, by Canada Post expedited service so that your purchase arrives within 2-5 business days from receipt of your order, depending on when the order was placed (e.g. late Friday afternoon as opposed to early in the week).
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays.
- We make every attempt to ship your order promptly – the same day. However this is not always possible and sometimes it might take us up to 2 business days to process, and pack your order. Our products are made by hand and packaged fresh with lots of love and care. If you’re concerned with delivery time please email us or call our Customer Service number to confirm that your order can be given priority status.
- The shipping and handling cost for your order is based on the total weight of the order. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit Center and your shipping cost is calculated on-line using an integrated Canada Post shipping module which calculates shipping costs based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges.
- Penny Lane Organics takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
- Additional Charges - If your address is input incorrectly or it’s missing information and Canada Post is unable to deliver your order you will be charged for the cost of returned delivery and for the second shipment to a correct address.
- International orders may be randomly stopped for inspection at the border at the destination country which will likely cause your package to be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but delays of this nature are out of our control.
- Out of Stock Items – we make every effort to ensure accuracy of our inventory and information on our website, however if it happens that the item you’ve ordered is not available we will contact you to discuss how you would like the order handled.