Lipbalm Label with Security tab (120/pk)
Regular price $10.00
This white label with security tab has high gloss finish that provides an upscale clean finished look that will make your lip balms look professional. It can be used in inkjet printers. Each sheet contains 12 labels.
- Sheet Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Label Size: 2.125" x 2.125"
- Labels per sheet: 12
- Type: Self-Adhesive
- These labels are made of gloss material that is heavier than a standard sheet of paper. When printing the material, we suggest changing your material settings to "Gloss" to avoid printing issues.
- Store inkjet label sheets in the original packaging in a cool, dry place to avoid humidity. Storing label sheets in the printing environment for a short period before attempting to print, allows them to adjust to any temperature changes and stabilize after shipping, which may prevent common printing problems.
- Store your inkjet labels away from fumes and other odours, as it will absorb these properties- resulting in the label changing colours.
- Prevent label sheets from being exposed to direct sunlight or flood lights.
- Before you print onto a label sheet, first print onto a blank piece of paper. Place the sheet in front of the label sheet, and then hold the sheets up to a light to make sure the positioning is correct.
- Before and after printing, handle label sheets by the edges of the sheet being careful not to get oil from your fingers on the printable label surface. Oil may cause smudging.
- Allow label to dry completely before stacking, handling or peeling the printed labels.
- Sheets of gloss inkjet labels can be passed through the printer only once. Numerous runs through the printer will cause the label to jam or peel off.
- We do not recommend printing your gloss inkjet label in a photocopier or laser printer, as there is a higher chance of jamming.